Welcome to Naturel Therapies
We are reopening on Wednesday 14th April and look forward to welcoming you back! To ensure the wellbeing of everyone who enters the salon we have implemented extra health and safety measures. We respectfully ask that all clients comply with these measures, which can be read below. Thank you for your co-operation and support!
Please note that all gift vouchers purchased from August 2020 onwards will still be honoured; all vouchers bought prior to August have now expired.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- As a close contact service we will be using PPE during your appointment such as face masks, face visors, aprons, and gloves to reduce the risk of transmission.
- We have also installed protective glass screens at reception and at the manicure station.
- To comply with social distancing we will be limiting the number of people in the salon at any one time. To do this we have removed waiting areas and will be asking clients to wait outside on arrival. We also ask that clients do not bring anyone with them to the salon (unless they need a carer, parent, guardian). Walk-ins will no longer be possible so if you wish to book an appointment, or buy a gift voucher please do so over the phone.
- We kindly ask that clients follow the governments social distancing rules when they are not in treatment. All of our therapists will have PPE on therefore keeping a distance of at least 1 metre is acceptable before and after your treatment.
Hygiene & Disinfection Measures
- To reduce the risk of cross-infection we will be cleaning and disinfecting all high touch areas such as door handles and card machines, as well as the treatment area and bathroom after each client.
- We will no longer be handling cash and encourage payment via card or BACS (the exact amount of cash may be placed inside an envelope and given as payment if you can’t pay by card/BACS).
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the salon for clients and staff and we will be regularly washing our hands.
- Unfortunately we will be unable to provide our tasty apple tea or other refreshments during your visit and magazines won't be available, however you are welcome to bring your own drink and magazine.
- We have always ensured we thoroughly disinfect all reusable tools and that we use disposables where appropriate. All metal tools are cleaned, disinfected using barbicide and then sterilised using an autoclave. They are then stored in a UV cabinet ready to be used. Disposable tools such as wooden spatulas and nail files are binned after each use.
To Help Keep Everyone Safe We Ask Clients To...
- Please book your appointment by phone, email, or text. Payment will be taken at the time of booking.
- If you or anyone in your household is displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 then please rearrange your appointment.
- If you don't have a pre-booked appointment then we politely ask that you do not enter the salon.
- Please arrive on time and wait outside for us to collect you.
- Please bring a face mask and wear it before entering the salon.
- Limit any personal belongings that you bring with you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided and wash your hands when you enter the salon.
- Tissues will be available throughout the salon to use should you feel the need to sneeze/cough.
- Avoid touching doors or surfaces within the salon outside of your treatment area.
- Please follow social distancing measures of at least 1 metre (except during treatment).
- You are more than welcome to bring your own drinks and reading materials.
Due to the strict cleaning and social distancing protocols implemented we have to ensure appointments run on time so late arrivals may be refused treatment or have treatment shortened.
To help cover the costs of PPE, and the additional cleaning and disinfection done after each client we have had to add a temporary £3.50 surcharge to the cost of each appointment.
Located in the quaint village of Warden in the Tyne Valley, our aim is to deliver professional beauty and holistic treatments in a calming and welcoming atmosphere, allowing clients to take time out to relax and recharge.
Our salon offers a range of treatments including massage, nails, facials, waxing, reflexology and more. We welcome groups in to the salon and can organise pamper parties for birthdays or hen parties. To enhance your experience we also have a relaxing Infrared Sauna available which can be booked alone or with a treatment.
To make a beauty appointment or to book the IR Sauna please call 01434 608998.
Alongside our beauty salon we have a range of other services including our Wellbeing Studio for pilates and yoga classes, Physiotherapy service, and Vestibular Audiology service. Please click on the relevant links on the menu for more information about these services.