Welcome to Naturel Therapies
Located in the quaint village of Warden in the Tyne Valley, our aim is to deliver professional beauty and holistic treatments in a calming and welcoming atmosphere, allowing clients to take time out to relax and recharge.
Our salon offers a range of treatments including massage, nails, facials, waxing, reflexology and more. We welcome groups in to the salon and can organise pamper parties for birthdays or hen parties.
Gift cards are available to purchase for all of our treatments, to purchase a gift card or to make an appointment please call 01434 608998.
Alongside our beauty salon we have a range of other services including our Wellbeing Studio for pilates and yoga classes, and a Physiotherapy service.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
As the COVID restrictions are eased we have updated our health & safety regulations accordingly. To ensure the wellbeing of everyone who enters the salon we will still be following some of the measures implemeted after the first lockdown ended. The updated health & safety measures can be read below. Thank you for your co-operation and support!
- As a close contact service we will continue to wear PPE such as face masks and visors, as well as using protective screens at reception and the manicure stations to reduce the risk of transmission. It is not compulsory for clients to wear a face mask however.
- Currently we are still asking clients to wait outside the salon on arrival. We also ask that clients do not bring anyone with them to the salon (unless they need a carer, parent, guardian). If you wish to book an appointment or buy a gift voucher please do so over the phone.
- We kindly ask that clients keep a distance of at least 1 metre before and after your treatment.
- Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the salon for clients and staff and we will be regularly washing our hands.
- To reduce the risk of cross-infection we will be regularly cleaning and disinfecting all high touch areas such as door handles and card machines, as well as the treatment area and bathroom.
- Clients can be assured that all reusable tools are thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and sterililsed and that we use disposables where appropriate.
To Help Keep Everyone Safe We Ask Clients To...
- Please book your appointment by phone, email, or text.
- If you or anyone in your household is displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 then please rearrange your appointment.
- If you don't have a pre-booked appointment then we politely ask that you do not enter the salon.
- Please arrive on time and wait outside for us to collect you.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Tissues will be available throughout the salon to use should you feel the need to sneeze/cough.
- Avoid touching doors or surfaces within the salon outside of your treatment area.
- Please follow social distancing measures of at least 1 metre (except during treatment).